Learn how to make a Long Island Ice Tea!
Test your bar-tending skills with this tasty recipe for Long Island Ice Tea, given to you by our bar manager, Lee.
You will need:
12.5ml Absolut Vodka
12.5ml Beefeater Gin
12.5ml Havana Club Bianco Rum
12.5ml Olmecca Tequila Silver
5 Lime Wedges
2 Sugar Cubes
Dash of Diet Coke
1. Add all of the white spirits into the glass part of your shaker.
2. Add in the sugar cubes.
3. Squeeze in the half lemon and five lime wedges.
4. Add the ice cubes and place the tin part of your shaker over the glass.
5. Shake for about 30 seconds.
6. Pour about 35ml diet coke to the bottom of your highball glass.
7. Fill half the glass with crushed ice.
8. Place hawthorne strainer over your shaker and slowly pour the liquor over the crushed ice.