Our private room is available for a minimum of 12 guests and up to 20, at no extra charge. We would ask that each of your guests choose one starter, one main course and one dessert from the menu below and that this information is provided one week prior to your event as a minimum.
- Spicy parsnip soup, courgette pakora, cucumber & coriander yoghurt
- Crispy risotto cakes of crab chilli and fennel, red pepper dressing
- Potted smoked mackerel & horseradish rillettes, pickled cucumber, Woodbridge Tide Mill stone-ground soda bread
- Pressed local game & streaky bacon terrine, apple date & broadside chutney, with blue cheese straws
- Roast local turkey, pigs in blankets, chestnut & orange stuffing served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Crisp sea bass fillet, Italian style braised borlotti beans and baby gem, salsa verde
- Herb stuffed Blythburgh pork belly, Boulangere potato, honey glazed parsnip, button onions
- Ricotta and spinach gnocchi, wild mushrooms, Jerusalem artichokes, walnut cream
- Crown Christmas pudding, brandied apricots & vanilla custard
- Mulled wine jelly, ginger pannacotta, boozy preserved cherries, date Florentine
- Bitter chocolate terrine, honey & rosemary poached pear, honeycomb
- Toffee apple & nutmeg tart with orange and dried cranberry crumble
Two courses £17.50
Three courses £22.50
Three courses including coffee and mince pies £25.00
Why not add crackers to your table £2 per head?'All-in Christmas Party Package'
A glass of prosecco on arrival, three course dinner, half bottle house wine per person, coffee and mince pies
£35 per person
Inclusive of accommodation and breakfast (based on two people sharing a single room, supplement £25)
£110 per person
For more information on our festive offerings, please email
or call us on: 01394 384242.