Terms and Condition of Website Use
1. Terms of Website Use
- Please note that any sales of products or services made between you and us will be governed by separate terms and conditions in addition to these Terms and Conditions and will be provided to you for your acceptance before you place an order.
- Our Website is intended for and directed to residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years.
2. Information About Us
www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk is a website operated by TA Hotel Collection Limited, with company number 03098213 and whose registered office is located at Thorpeness Hotel & Golf Club, Lakeside Avenue, Thorpeness, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4NH (“our”, “we”, “us”).
3. Accessing Our Website
- While we have used our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on Our Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on Our Website at any time. We may make changes to the material on Our Website, and to the products, services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. Any reference to a product, service or price that has been provided by us does not amount to a promise that such product, service or price will be available or provided to any person at that time or at any time thereafter.
- The material on Our Website is provided “as is”, without any guarantees, conditions, warranties, representations, promises or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law such as those of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose) which but for this disclaimer might have effect in relation to Our Website.
- In no event shall we (or any other person, including a member of our group) or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the same be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages, or losses or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from your access to, use of, inability to use, or reliance upon information obtained from or through Our Website, any websites linked to Our Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing Our Website or your downloading of any material from Our Website or any websites linked to Our Website.
- While we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that Our Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to Our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right at any time and for any reason to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Our Website and without notice. Instances where Our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice include but are not limited to, in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons beyond our control.
4. Conditions of Use
As a condition of use of Our Website, you agree:-
- not to use Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- not to defame, disparage any body or in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
- to be responsible for ensuring that your use of Our Website is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Website and all content within Our Website is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
- Our Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from Our Website unless expressly authorised by us.
- Any intellectual property rights (including without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) subsisting in any content or material on Our Website belongs to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of ourselves and/or our licensors. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants you any rights in Our Website or the content within Our Website.
6. Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
- While we will use our reasonable endeavours to secure information passed through or accessed from or via Our Website, you should note that the Internet is not a secure medium. Any information you send from, through or to Our Website may be intercepted, and is not guaranteed to reach the intended recipient.
7. Prohibited Uses
- You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use Our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Website;
- any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. Linking to Our Website
- You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on Our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
10. Links from Our Website
Where Our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting Our Website.