1. Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable & non-transferable.
2. All Gift Experiences must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused differences can be issued.
3. When making a reservation the voucher number must be quoted.
4. The actual gift voucher must be presented on arrival.
5. Any reservation made using a gift experience or voucher will be subject to our normal booking policy. Gifts will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others. Each voucher will be valid for a single redemption only.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and change.
8. Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase until the expiry date. We reserve the right to refuse payment by gift voucher if a reservation has not been made or the voucher is not presented.
9. Your data is stored by us for the creation and distribution of gift vouchers. Personal Information captured includes Purchasers Name(s), Purchasers/Recipients email, Purchasers/Recipients Phone Number, Purchasers/Recipients Address. No payment information is stored or processed by us, we use a Trusted 3rd party payment processor. I agree to The Crown at Woodbridge storing the voucher information supplied for the purposes of voucher creation and delivery.
11. Afternoon Tea is available from 3pm - 5pm daily here at The Crown at Woodbridge. Pre-bookings 24 hours in advance only, full payment is required at time of booking, payments are non-refundable. We advise groups of 10 or more to be booked 7 days in advance to avoid disappointment.